Your contribution to Village Green plays a vital role in our church. Your financial help ensures that our services, our programs, and our community presence continue in good and growing ways.
Ways to Help
All funds given will go to the General Fund, which directly funds our ministries that transforms lives and changes the world.
Here are some of our Ministries and how you can make an impact in people’s lives with your support today: Kids Connection, Missions, Benevolence, Youth Ministry, Day Camp, and Worship. Below are ways to donate through the mail, envelopes, and e-transfer and online giving.
Online Banking e-Transfer instructions:
- Make sure your e-Transfer profile reflects your legal name, not a nickname
- Create a recipient/contact named Village Green Community Church, using our giving email address. Please contact the church for the email address to e-Transfer to.
- You will not be asked to set up a security question. If you are, please double check you have typed in the church’s email address correctly.
- If giving for the first time, please provide your mailing address in the message section
- Other information, to ensure donations are being allocated to either the General fund or Benevolence, we are asking that starting now, when making e-Transfers with special instructions please send those to firstname.lastname@example.org as a SEPARATE email, after sending your e-Transfer.
Please pick your preferred method below:
Please note: For the monthly donation option, please make sure to choose the appropriate option:
We also have some pre-defined monthly contributions if you prefer.
Direct Deposit/ Pre- Authorized Giving
If you would like to give a consistent amount on a recurring basis via bank transfer, please stop by our church office, or send us a message here:
Help with the Paypal monthly donation page:
- Click on the options list above, and select a monthly donation amount. This amount will be contributed each month automatically.
- Click in the yellow “Start a monthly donation” button.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the words “credit or debit card”.
- Fill in your name, information, and credit card, and click on the yellow “Review donation and continue” button.
Notes on receipts:
- Paypal can print a temporary receipt as a reminder of how much you’ve given. If you donate monthly, Paypal will send you an email each time it does an automatic donation on your behalf.
- The church receipt issued at the end of the year is the official one for tax purposes. All donations of $10 or more will receive a Canadian charity tax receipt from the church at the end of the year