Birth to Grade 5
We know that as a parent, you care deeply about your child’s physical, emotional, and spiritual well being and we do too! Kids Connection is a fun, and safe place for kids to come during our Sunday Morning Service. We at Village Green use the Orange Curriculum. It is much more than just a curriculum it is a strategy we use to connect the church (yellow) and the family (red) to make a greater impact (orange) in the kid’s personal relationships with God. We create an age-specific environment where kids can come and learn Biblical truths and build friendships.
Nursery/Toddler class is for everyone from birth to age 2. It is a safe place where God’s love is not only shown but also talked about and heard through music and play.
Preschool and Kindergarten classes are for everyone from ages 2 to 5. These classrooms are packed full of Fun and excitement while learning and engaging in three Biblical truths: God made me, God Loves me, and Jesus wants to be my Forever Friend.
Elementary Class is for everyone in grades 1-5. This class has excellent video-based lessons mixed with fun activities that help teach these 3 Biblical truths: I need to make the wise choice, I can trust God no matter what, and I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
You can help us out by:
- Volunteering, our Kids Connection ministry thrives on our volunteers. We are always in need of more whether it is manning our check-in system, teaching, or helping in a class we have a spot for you to connect and be involved.
- If your child is not feeling well, please keep them home out of respect for the other children and families.
- Please pick your child up as soon as possible after the service.
- If your child has allergies or other health concerns, please make sure that the workers are informed.
- Introduce yourself to your children’s teachers – it always helps them to know who belongs to who!
- Give us feedback. You can always email our Family Ministry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org