Our core beliefs are centred in Christ as the living Word of God and His message found and supported in scripture. These are not new but rather rooted in historic Christian doctrine, tested and tried through the ages, still ever so relevant for today.
- Revealing Himself as the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Who are distinct but inseparable, eternally One in essence and power.
- Who lived a sinless life on earth and voluntarily paid for our sin by dying on the cross as our substitute.
- This accomplished salvation for all who receive grace by trusting in Him alone.
- He rose from the dead and will one day return to earth to consummate history.
- Was created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him, but became alienated from that relationship through disobedience.
- As a result, man is totally incapable of coming back into a right relationship with God by his own effort.
- In its entirety is the inspired Word of God and is without error.
- That it is the source of all truth and the ultimate guidebook for living.
- Is the visible body of Christ of which Jesus Christ is the Head.
- The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving Him and by making Him known to a lost world.
- That we are to live out two biblical directives- baptism by immersion following conversion and communion together in remembrance of Christ*s death and resurrection.
- Is a covenantal relationship between one man and one woman for life.
We are a non-denominational church. We believe that the church was never meant to be about membership, meetings and religious activities but about changing lives through a real relationship with God and His people. The church is privileged to pray together, to worship together, to encourage and challenge one another and to demonstrate care, mercy and justice for the world around us, and that true hope can be found only in Jesus.
Note: To see an expanded version of our core beliefs complete with scriptural references, click here: Articles of Faith