Your contribution to Village Green plays a vital role in our church. Your financial help ensures that our services, our programs, and our community presence continue in good and growing ways.
Here are some of our ministries and how you can make an impact on people’s lives with your support today:
We have several ways that you can financially give to support our ministries:
Envelopes are available at the church foyer, and you can request one from our administration office too.
You can mail an envelope to us at 505 Village Green Avenue, London, Ontario, N6J 4G4.
Direct deposit / Pre-Authorized Giving
If you would like to give a consistent amount on a recurring basis, please stop by our church office, or send us a message here: Contact Us!
You can offer us any one-time donation via our PayPal account, here:
And there is also the option to set up online automated, monthly contributions:
Help with the Paypal monthly donation page:
- Click on the Options list above, and select a monthly donation amount. This amount will be contributed each month automatically.
- Click on the yellow “Start a monthly donation” button.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the words “credit or debit card”.
- Fill in your name, information and credit card, and click on the yellow “Review donation and continue” button.
Notes on receipts:
- Paypal can print a temporary receipt as a reminder of how much you’ve given. If you donate monthly, Paypal will send you an email each time it does an automatic donation on your behalf.
- The church receipt issued at the end of the year is the official one for tax purposes. All donations of $10 or more will receive a Canadian charity tax receipt from the church at the end of the year.
All funds given will go to the General Fund, which directly funds our ministries that transforms lives and changes the world.