We are now less than two weeks away from our first official regathering since mid-March.
As we plan we want to remind you of a number of changes to the services at this time.
- The doors will be open at 9:45. You will be directed into the auditorium and seated. Please respect the requirements of physical distancing.
- The foyer, and other areas of the church are off-limits. The washroom doors are to be left open and we request that they be used only when needed.
- There will be no coffee, bulletins, congregational singing and no taking up an offering. If you have an offering to give we ask that you drop it into the church, mailbox outside the main office door as you enter the auditorium.
- Please remember to park in the upper parking lot on the west side of the building as the lower level door will be locked and inaccessible.
- At the completion of the service you will be directed on exiting the building.
As a further reminder, here are the three standard precautions that we will be enforcing as part of our regathering. They are as follows:
- Physical distancing
- Wearing a mask
- Washing/sanitizing of hands as well as the sanitization of all high contact areas.
For a full of our protocols you can grab our VG-Reopening Protocols 2020.
If you are interested in coming to the services we are asking that you contact the office with your intent to attend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Going forward, we are in need of volunteers to help out in the AV and Sound Ministries. If you are available, please contact the office.
August will soon be here and the first Sunday of the month is our Communion service. If you want to participate please be prepared with elements for your family at the August 2nd service.
Your Story, Our Church!
Last week we began to read portions of testimonies from people who have responded to our invitation. We read a portion from Don Brooks testimony and you can get his testimony here.
We would love to hear from you. Answer either question – How has Village Green blessed you during this time, or, What has God been teaching you during this time?
If you are open to sharing your story, you can send it to email@example.com
As August approaches, we will be taking a break from our Life Groups in order to prepare for September. Therefore, no material will be produced for the month.
Ways to Give
A reminder that you can now use firstname.lastname@example.org to make e-transfers to the church. If you do use this option, please make sure we have an address on file so we know where to send the receipt. We also have a PayPal portal on our website: villagegreenchurch.com. You can also drop off your offerings through the mail slot at the church. It is checked on a regular basis.
Stay strong, stay healthy and stay connected.